From out-of-the-ordinary inspirations to seasonal collections — these brands are serving up a wide variety of jewellery:
Candy Crush fans can rejoice. Now you have jewellery to go with your gaming obsession. Manish Arora’s Fall-Winter 2014 collection for Amrapali revolves around Candy Crush Saga themes and is full of acidic brights, candy graphics and stripes with the essential Indian flavour. With plenty of hearts, flowers, cupcakes and candy canes, this line of rings, earrings, neck pieces, cuffs and statement belts is anything but tame. When Arora says that it is inspired by “sweet-toothed nomads and gummy bear gypsies”, you’d better believe him.
Textile designer Neeru Kumar’s latest collection of hand-crafted silver jewellery is a contemporary take on traditional design, and the line of earrings, especially, boasts of precise craftsmanship and intricate detailing. Adorned with semi-precious stones in lovely colours and fine filigree work in silver and gold plated finish, this collection is available on http://www.tulsionline.in
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The festival of flowers finds expression in Alpana Gujral’s latest collection “Gul Bahar”. With this line-up of statement pieces, Gujral attempts to reinvent antique Mughal jewellery. The nature-inspired collection of complete sets as well as elaborate neck pieces lays emphasis on detailing and craftsmanship.
Inspired by the romance of the rains, Mumbai-based jewellery designer Falguni Mehta’s jadau collection incorporates shades of aqua blue. Crafted with pearls, tourmalines, rubies, precious stones and uncut diamonds, she incorporates floral motifs and traditional designs. Of special note is Mehta’s accent on kadas and pacheli bangles.