Using smartphones can give you wrinkles as looking down at handheld devices and computers for countless hours develops a line around the neck and chin, experts have warned.
This terrifying new scourge has been dubbed “tech neck” and could affect anyone who owns a modern gadget.
However the effect may last only for a short period of time, ‘Mirror’ reported.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The “tech neck” is a line around the neck and chin which is caused by looking down at handheld devices and computers every day.
The bizarre latest face furrow was identified after a surge of neck-related enquiries for non-surgical, knife-free face-lifts by CACI international, a firm that specialises in “non-surgical beauty solutions”.
“We noticed a surge in enquiries for our product, specifically to combat lines around the neck area,” Dean Nathanson, Managing Director of CACI international, said.
“We’ve identified a correlation between the rise of technology in recent years and the growth of the ‘tech neck’,” said Nathanson.