It’s not a bad idea after all to go bare faced sometimes, but make sure you have healthy and glowing skin. Ensure drinking water and using sunscreen to get that glow.
Here are some tips to boost your skin’s health, reports femalefirst.co.uk:
Drink lots of water: Every system and function in our body depends on water. Skin is no different. Dry skin has less resilience and is more prone to wrinkling, so ensure you take in enough water to reach your skin and keep it hydrated. Two to three litres a day is usually about right.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Multi-task: Looking after your skin doesn’t have to stop at home, so carry a multi-tasking quick-fix with you in your handbag for dewy skin on the go. A water spray can be used to cool and calm even the most sensitive complexions. Not only does it tone the skin, but it can also be used to set make-up and refresh skin on a hot day, as well as soothing and softening skin on the go.
Always remove make-up: It sounds obvious, but one in five women still admit to sleeping with make-up on when away from home. During summer nights, one is naturally warmer and sweatier and if make-up is left on overnight, and bacteria is more likely to develop, leaving pores blocked and resulting in an increased chance of waking up with bad skin outbreaks – whether spots or dry patches.
Stick to products meant for your skin: The internet can give out weird and wonderful information, but not all of it is accurate. Be aware that not everything you read will work. A common mistake is using toothpaste on spots – toothpaste is meant for your teeth which are one of the hardest surfaces in your body. Using a product on your skin which is actually intended for the teeth will damage your skin and cause it to completely dry out.
Wear SPF throughout the year: It’s easy to assume that just because the sun isn’t out, you don’t need to use a product with SPF in it. But UVA rays are constantly present, no matter the season or the weather and these are the ones that cause the skin to age because they are able to penetrate much deeper into the surface of the skin, damaging the cells beneath.