Kerala’s rich culture and cuisines will be showcased during a 23-day food festival.
The festival which will start on Friday will witness the presence of over 26 celebrity chefs including Indian Chef Sanjeev Kapoor.
Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment, an agency of the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM), has announced a full line-up for the city-wide celebration of food-related events.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“The quality and range of our culinary offering is something that will increasingly be used as a tourism driver and throughout the festival we will demonstrate the variety of offer that exists across the Emirate, including world-class international brands, homegrown restaurants, and high quality street-food,” Helal Saeed Almarri, Director General, DTCM, said.
The festival will also witness the launch of family-oriented events such as the “Dubai Food Carnival” and “The Big Grill”.