Strawberries are making their way in the summer menus, so get ready to eat them dipped in chocolate, smothered in cream, dropped in champagne or simply eaten fresh. What’s more – they can add to your beauty and health too!
Neil Nugent, executive chef of product development at Morrisons, a chain of supermarkets in Britain, provides his top five ways to make the most of your strawberries this summer, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
1. Try dipping in a good balsamic vinegar. It’s a perfect appetiser.
2. Serve whole with shaved parmesan cheese, a kind of Italian extra-hard cheeses. The salty cheese goes perfectly with the strawberries to create a sweet fragrant flavour.
3. Try on a skewer-rub with a little olive oil, then barbeque quickly over hot coals and then serve with freshly ground black pepper
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
4. Strawberries are perfect for smoothies with a little yoghurt, banana and orange juice.
5. Crush strawberries using a fork with a little sugar and freshly chopped mint. This is delicious served with vanilla ice cream