The debate surrounding marijuana will never cease. Still, when some nations decided to go easy on its possession and use, be it recreational or medicinal, people have celebrated. And often under its effect, fans have wished for a drink infused in cannabis to get rid of all the smoke. Now, that’s a reality.
Californian wineries think that wine isn’t spirited enough, so they’ve come out with a cannabis wine or marijuana-infused wine. The Los Angeles Times reported that special Canna Vine combines organic marijuana and biodynamically farmed grapes (organic with a dose of spiritual). In case one is wondering what biodynamics means, according to the Biodynamics Association, it is a “holistic, ecological, and ethical approach to farming, gardening, food and nutrition”. Well, it’s truly made to serve medicinal purposes obviously!
“Pot wine, also known as green wine (described, for legal reasons, as a “tincture”) has probably been around almost as long as there has been pot and wine,” the report added.
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
But there are some serious hurdles that need to cross before one can finally take a sip of the opulent drink. First, the wines are restricted only in California, US, as it is only legal to buy it there. In most states where marijuana is legal, like Washington, Oregon, and Colorado, it’s still illegal to infuse alcohol with it.
Second, even in California, one would need a medical marijuana licence to secure a bottle. Third, the green weed-wine is heavy on your pocket too. According to a report by the Elite Daily, it “will cost you anywhere from $120 to $400 for just half of a bottle.”
According to a report by the Cosmopolitan, singer and cancer survivor Melissa Etheridge, who has a cannabis-infused wine of her own known as “No Label”, has spoken about the benefits of the wine. “There’s a little flush after the first sip, but then the effect is really cheery, and at the end of the night you sleep really well,” the report quoted Etheridge.
But if you are heading towards California anytime soon and plan a trip to just relax and enjoy, you can venture out to live this dream.