With summer heat at its peak, these mocktails will definitely cool your spirits. Call in some friends at home, get some nice movies and serve them these awesome mocktails.
1. Banana Strawberry Mocktail
8 tbsp Strawberry crush
2 cups fresh cream
2 cups crushed ice
4 sliced Strawberry pieces
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Method: Mix some banana slices, strawberry shake, cream and crushed ice in a glass, and blend properly. Put the mixture in the serving glass and serve it with strawberry slices.
2. Carrot Orange Mocktail
3 cups chilled Carrot juice
2 cups chilled Orange juice
2 tbsp Lemon juice
4 tbsp Honey
4-6 mint leaves
Method: Put orange juice, carrot juice, lemon juice, honey, ice in a shaker and mix it well. Put the mixture in a serving glass. Garnish the drink with a lemon slice and mint leaves.
3. Lemon Espresso
4 cups creamy milk
12 tbsp chopped dark chocolate
2 tbsp instant coffee powder
Sugar as per taste
2 tbsp grated lemon
Method: Put some milk in a pan, add some sugar. Then add coffee powder, chocolate, and grated lemon. Stir and cook on a flame. Cool it after it’s done. Put the mixture in a coffee mug and serve.
4. Special Banana Mocktail
2 cups chilled Apple juice
2 cups chilled organce juice
2 bananas (sliced)
Method: Put the ingredients in a glass and blend it well. Put the mixture in a serving glass.
5. Black Grapes mocktail
4 cups black grape juice
3/4 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp Thyme
1 tsp fennel seeds
3 tsp black rock salt
1 1/2 tbsp tamarind pulp
Black and green grapes
Method: Roast cumin seeds, thyme and fennel seeds in a pan. Take grape juice in a jug. Put the roasted masala, black rock salt, tamarind pulp and mix well. Add ice and put the mixture in a serving glass. Garnish it with black and green grapes and serve.