Celebrate this Eid with delicious nihari, khameeri roti, mutton and chicken biryani – not to forget sewayian and sheermal – from famous restaurants as foodpanda, an online marketplace for food delivery, is introducing special meal combos for the festival.
Foodpanda is offering exclusive pre-defined meal plans for Eid which can be ordered for delivery on the special day in three cities – Delhi, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
- Happy Holi 2018: Don’t want to cook? These places in Delhi and Mumbai have great Holi fare
- Families in Food: Chicken Sanju Baba For the Famished Soul
- Ola to acquire Foodpanda’s India unit, pump in $200 million
- Relish authentic recipes from Hyderabad at The Leela (Foodie Trail-Delhi)
- Millions offer prayers as India celebrates Eid after holy month of Ramzan
- Capital Fare
The special Eid meals will be delivered in a special packaging from restaurants like Saleem in Delhi, Ohri and Bawarchi in Hyderabad and Paradise in Bengaluru and Hyderabad, the company said in a statement on Tuesday.
“Festivals in India are not complete without the awesome food that they bring with them. Keeping customer satisfaction at the core, we have always tried to offer our users with exciting offers,” said Saurabh Kochhar, CEO, foodpanda.
Customers can pre-order their meals and have it delivered to their doorsteps on Eid.