Your appetite goes for a toss in summers, thanks to the intese heat wave. Now is the time to experiment with your snacks, while ensuring enough nutrition.
We present you the recipe of Bread Bhel Puri.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
3 bread slices
Salt as per taste
1 onion finely chopped
1 green chilly finely chopped
1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
1 cup salty sev
1 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
1 tomato finely chopped
2 tbsp khatti meethi chutney
2 tbsp coriander chutney
Oil to fry
Cut each bread slice into four parts, and deep fry till it turns golden.
Mix onion, pomegranate seeds, sev, green chilly and chopped coriander in a vessel.
Sprinkle some chaat masala on to the mixture.
Add the chutney and mix properly.
Now add this mixture over the fried bread pieces and serve with lemon slices.