Your appetite goes for a toss in summers, thanks to the intese heat wave. Now is the time to experiment with your snacks, while ensuring enough nutrition.
We present you the recipe of Bread Bhel Puri.
3 bread slices
Salt as per taste
1 onion finely chopped
1 green chilly finely chopped
1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
1 cup salty sev
1 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
1 tomato finely chopped
2 tbsp khatti meethi chutney
2 tbsp coriander chutney
Oil to fry
Cut each bread slice into four parts, and deep fry till it turns golden.
Mix onion, pomegranate seeds, sev, green chilly and chopped coriander in a vessel.
Sprinkle some chaat masala on to the mixture.
Add the chutney and mix properly.
Now add this mixture over the fried bread pieces and serve with lemon slices.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More