I’d like to be able to remove basa fish and garlic bread from my menus. They are both overrated and overused, and restaurants can afford to make much better dishes with much more exciting ingredients. Chef Manu Chandra, Executive Chef and Partner, Monkey Bar and The Fatty Bao.
Though I realise this will annoy a lot of north Indians, I wish we could remove paneer from our menus. It’s not south Indian and the only reason it’s present in our thalis is because Delhi people ask for it so often Arun Kumar, Executive Chef, Zambar restaurants
I would like our menus to be free of foie gras and yellow fin tuna as the former results in cruelty to animals and the latter is in danger of extinction. As chefs, we need to be mindful of our environment.
Ajay Chopra, Executive Chef, the Westin, Mumbai
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
I might be killed for saying this but I would love to be free from putting chicken on my menus. It’s tougher to cook than some other meats, it has no flavour of its own and just adapts to whatever seasoning you put it in; it’s a boring ingredient. Manish Mehrotra, Executive Chef, Indian Accent, The Manor.