Does your mouth start watering at the mention of nutella? It’s a mystery how the chocolaty-hazelnut spread has captivated the world ever since its inception. While eating it straight out of the bottle is always the first choice, many use it simply as a spread on breads and pancakes or for making milkshakes.
Even McDonalds is not immune to its popularity and hence, are out with Nutella burgers! Yes, you heard it right – your favourite spread between their signature buns! McDonalds Italy announced their coveted addition to their McCafe menu and people are just drooling over it. The announcement has also taken the social media by storm.
Named as ‘Sweety con’ the company revealed the product on Facebook on November 10 and wrote, “A soft sweetness has arrived that you will not be able to resist. Try Sweety with Nutella now: soft bread with a creamy, indulgent center!”
In just two days, the Facebook post has gone viral. It has been liked over 64,000 times with around 63,000 comments and shared over 73,000 times, at the time of writing.
Obviously it is hard to resist; one really doesn’t count calories when it’s Nutella! And yes, people are jealous as the product is restricted to Italy.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Tempting, isn’t in? So, let’s book our flights to Italy. If not, can we please start a petition for it to be introduced in India!
There is Nutella crepe, Nutella pizza and now a burger. What’s your favourite Nutella dish? Let us know in the comments below.