Indians swear as much by their pakoras as by the noodles. So making a noodles pakora is not a bad idea. It’s fun to make and fun to eat.
Here goes the recipe
1 chup Gram flour
2 tbsp Corn flour
1 cup boiled noodles
2 finely chopped Mushroom
½ cup finely chopped cabbage
1-2 finely chopped Green chilly
1 inch piece thinly chopped Ginger
2 tbsp finely chopped Green coriander
Salt as per taste
¼ tsp Red chilly powder
Oil for frying
Take gram flour and corn flour in a large bowl.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Stir till there’s any lump left.
Keep adding a little bit of water till the mixture has a thin consistency.
Whisk the batter for 4-5 minutes so that it becomes soft.
Add salt, red chilly powder, green chilly, ginger, chopped mushrooms, cabbage and noodles in the batter and mix all ingredients well.
Heat some oil in a pan. Take a drop from the mixture and put it in oil to check if the oil is ready for frying.
Place 4-5 pakoras or as many as possible at one time in the pan.
Deep fry until they turn golden brown in color from both sides.
Take out pakorass in a plate with absorbent paper. Likewise fry all noodles pakoras.
Steaming hot and crispy noodles pakoras are ready. Serve with tomato sauce or green coriander chutney and enjoy eating.
HOW TO BOIL NOODLES
Take enough water in any utensil so that noodles get drenched fully. When water starts boiling add 1 tsp oil and noodles into it. Once noodles become tender, drain the excess water with help of a sieve and pour some cold water.
For making pakoras crispy we have added corn flour into gram flour, but 1 pinch baking soda can also be used instead of corn flour.
A homemaker in Noida, and passionate about cooking, Nisha Madhulika at 54 started http://www.nishamadhulika.com in 2007. She started her YouTube channel in mid 2011. She is known for making recipes with easily available ingredients. She has posted more than 1100 videos on her channel so far. She is one of the most popular chefs online and was recently featured in YouTube Top Chefs coffee table book.