“Drinking good wine, with good food in good company is life’s most civilized pleasures,” a wine-lover would say. But what happens when there is wine, but the taste is not good? UV rays from the sun is generally the villain that gives your favourite drink an unpleasant aroma and spoils it.
Yes, you need something to preserve it.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The Haier Wine Cellars equipped with electronic temperature control helps preserve wine quality, taste and texture. A UV-protected glass door in Haier Wine Cellar prevents UV rays from coming into contact with the wine, and helps keep taste intact for longer periods of time.
It also offers vibration-free refrigeration cycle to facilitate undisturbed maturation. It also has features like separate program selector for Red & White wines and interior light button.
Features of the Haier Wine Cellar:
1 Adjustable Temperature with LED Display
2 Electronic Temperature Control for maintaining uniform temperature
3 Separate Program Selector for Red and White wine
4 UV-protected see-through Front Glass Door with Silver Finish Trim
5 Steel finish Slide-out Shelves in smaller capacity
Wooden Slide out Shelves in Higher Capacity Wine Cellars
6 One Slide-Out Basket to accommodate larger bottles
7 Interior Light
8 Recessed Door Handle
9 Door Lock
10 Adjustable Legs
11 Energy Efficient
12 Temperature range of 4-18 degree Celsius for short term storage and long term ageing.