An increasing number of people in America are sipping coffee these days. And for a very good reason too. An instant herbal coffee containing ‘natural viagra’ is reportedly taking the American markets by storm.
According to a Daily Mail report, this concoction has its origins in the forests of Malaysia. Called the Stiff Bull coffee, it contains tongkat ali, maca root and guarana — herbs that are found in South America and Asian regions. Locals have apparently used these ingredients as natural stimulants since ages.
Unlike the performance-enhancing medicines and products available in the pharmacies and markets that give an instant erection, these herbs apparently enhance a man’s hormones naturally and stimulate a natural erection.
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
Stiff Bull, the American company manufacturing the beverage reportedly claims its coffee is a “relationship saver”, which is 100 per cent natural. The brand’s website states how these ingredients have been used by the people of Asia and South America to greatly improve sexual health, libido and overall wellness since centuries.
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), however, warned that tests on the beverage showed it contains chemicals that could lower men’s heart rates fatally.
According to FDA, the coffee contains desmethyl carbodenafil, which is structurally similar to sildenafil, the active ingredient in Viagra. Reportedly, the agency further stated this ingredient may interact with nitrates found in some prescription drugs such as nitroglycerin and lower blood pressure to highly fatal levels. Men with diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol and/or heart diseases often take nitrates.
Well, those are some serious side effects to the coffee. The question is, would people think it’s worth it?