Have you ever dreamed of owning a unicorn as a child? Or maybe, going on an adrenaline filled journey across the cosmos? That’s one dream which will never see the light of the day but that doesn’t mean that you can’t make a trip to this la-la land in Bangkok to relive your childhood fantasies.
This unicorn-themed café in Bang Rak district of Bangkok celebrates everything about this winged mythical character. Going by the photos, it actually looks like a dream house of a five-year-old.
The place is chock-a-block with unicorn wallpapers, unicorn murals and even unicorn motifs painted all over the ceiling. Even the carpet is a frenzy of galaxy prints.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Complete with comfy furniture in shades of pale blue and baby pink, the café not only lets you cuddle with soft toys but also allows you to role-play a unicorn in full costume. Wait, there’s more. While in fantasy land, you can also snack on colourful unicorn-themed food and drinks. From cheesy unicorn burger, creamy rainbow Spaghetti pasta to colourful cookies and cotton candy sodas, options are many. They even have a signature drink in pink and blue, served in a star shaped glass and it’s a hit with customers.
Looks like this place is an Instagrammers paradise. They owners have put a lot of thought behind this project and have covered the minutest of minute details. Everything around here is so cute that you will hardly be able to take your eyes off this place. Enough said, just take a look at these adorable photos for yourself.
So, when are you booking your tickets?