Food festival Asian Hawkers Market, a fest which brings cuisine from the Far East to Southeast Asia under one roof will be back with its third edition here.
In association with Veeba Food Services Pvt Ltd, the three-day festival will start from Friday at Select City Walk mall at Saket here.
The food festival will have restaurateur Zorawar Kalra, who is seen judging the fifth season of cooking-based reality TV show “MasterChef India”, taking part in the fest with his restaurant Pa Pa Ya.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The other debutantes include Burma Burma, with its all-vegetarian menu, Aftab Sidhu’s Jom Jom Malay, Pan-Asian restaurant of Westin Gurgaon; Ping’s Cafe Orient, Wai Wai City, Wok Tok (The Grand New Delhi), which is making its debut with Executive Chef Nilesh Dey.
Priyank Sukhija, is also joining the third edition of Asian Hawkers Market line-up with bar brand Lord of the Drinks and Noshi, the home delivery brand of Yum Yum Cha.
Asia 7, Jade, Honk, Latest Recipe, Mamagoto, Neung Roi and Wow Momos will also be at the venue with new offerings on their platter.
After a heavy meal, one can also try cold coffees and iced teas, along with hot beverages, and a range of bakery products.
The Asian Hawkers Market will also have live entertainment, including flash mobs, which will be curated by Divij Kaul, Daniel Rajan and their team.