Almost three quarters of men say they find women more attractive when they wear less makeup; however what they think is the natural look is more likely to take hours of effort and plenty of special makeup tricks, says a research.
The new research conducted by QVC, an online site dealing in cosmetic brands, saw almost a third of men say their partner wears no makeup.
However, when surveyed, only three percent of women said they are completely bare faced at all times, while one in seven admit they’re not always truthful about their beauty regime and sometimes tell people they are wearing less makeup than they really are, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
In seems that cosmetics play a huge part in empowering women as even those looking to achieve a natural look are reluctant to ditch their makeup altogether. In fact, well over two-thirds of women feel most comfortable in their skin once their makeup is applied.
Alison Young, QVC beauty expert, said: “Well this season especially with the summer months coming forward it’s all about heat it’s about waterproof make up but it’s also, our survey showed it’s about the natural look, but the natural look can take up to 30 minutes of make-up application to actually achieve during the day and to maintain.”
Furthermore the research from QVC beauty found that 68 percent of women agree perfectly flawless skin and styled hair are the key ingredients to making them feel beautiful.
A third of women also say they feel most confident in the warmer weather, despite the fact that they wear less make up with other big confidence boosters including a compliment from a female friend.