Almost three quarters of men say they find women more attractive when they wear less makeup; however what they think is the natural look is more likely to take hours of effort and plenty of special makeup tricks, says a research.
The new research conducted by QVC, an online site dealing in cosmetic brands, saw almost a third of men say their partner wears no makeup.
However, when surveyed, only three percent of women said they are completely bare faced at all times, while one in seven admit they’re not always truthful about their beauty regime and sometimes tell people they are wearing less makeup than they really are, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
In seems that cosmetics play a huge part in empowering women as even those looking to achieve a natural look are reluctant to ditch their makeup altogether. In fact, well over two-thirds of women feel most comfortable in their skin once their makeup is applied.
Alison Young, QVC beauty expert, said: “Well this season especially with the summer months coming forward it’s all about heat it’s about waterproof make up but it’s also, our survey showed it’s about the natural look, but the natural look can take up to 30 minutes of make-up application to actually achieve during the day and to maintain.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Furthermore the research from QVC beauty found that 68 percent of women agree perfectly flawless skin and styled hair are the key ingredients to making them feel beautiful.
A third of women also say they feel most confident in the warmer weather, despite the fact that they wear less make up with other big confidence boosters including a compliment from a female friend.