Stylise your simple white attire by teaming it up with accessories in different colours.
For example, a white chikankari kurti can be teamed with a solid coloured or printed palazzo, a multi-coloured flared skirt with a fitted short crop top or it can be simply teamed up with neutral yet classy tan shoes and a hand bag.
Sonal Abrol, lead stylist of fashion brand Saiesta, has more tips to share:
* To nail the ethnic look, you can put on a plain long skirt in dark hues with a chikankari crop top and a stole, along with kolhapuri chappals and a pair of earrings.
* Pair a white chikankari kurti with a white salwar and complete your look with a bright coloured or even a bandhani print or leheriya dupatta. You can also wear chunky metallic earrings to get the perfect traditional look.
* To look traditional yet classy, style your chikankari kurti with plain or printed palazzo, shorts or even your favorite pair or black or blue jeans and multi-coloured bangles. You can put on a mirror-work short-jacket as well.
* You can pair a multi-coloured flared skirt with a fitted short crop top in block or ikat prints to get the fusion look. You can even mix and match with doti pants or skirts with gota-patti.
* Don a plain chikankari dress in any dark or bring solid colour to stand out from the crowd.
* The classic white cotton tops, shirts and tunic are the perfect summer staple along with denims (skinny and boot cut with less flare are in fashion this season). This can be teamed up with neutral yet classy tan shoes and a classy hand bag.
* White bottoms, like long or short denim skirts, wide leg culottes, flowy palazzos as well as slim fit pants can be teamed up with pastel or brightly coloured tops and tunics.
Tops in different shades of blue can also be paired with white lowers for the perfect cool breezy summer look. You can even wear a lace top or a lace skirt to give it a classy and elegant look.
* White jeans and a blue denim shirt together is an eye-catching look when paired with pointed heels or sneakers, and accessorised with a bold metal neckpiece or earrings, giving a perfect edge to your outfit.
* Pair a casual white dress with a loose and breezy scarf wrapped around the neck.
* The all-white look can be teamed up with bright Bohemian accessories in cool shades of blue and turquoise to make a statement.
* To give a traditional look, use a handcrafted bag made from Indian textiles in bright colours.
* Put on multi-coloured bracelets to give an Indian look to whatever you wear.
* Grab a sharp white clutch to wear with your dainty day-to-evening white dress.