If you have ever wondered how to get your cheekbones to show prominently, try contour make-up, say expert.
“Contouring is a great way to enhance the natural structure of your face and cheat a perfectly chiselled frame,” celebrity make-up artist Sonia Kashuk was quoted by usmagazine.com as saying.
“The biggest mistake happens when contouring is recognisable. It’s about creating illusion with make-up and you shouldn’t see it,” she added.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Here’s how to perfect the look:
“Start by finding the hollow underneath your cheek bone and placing the (contour) stick back towards the hairline. Then move it along the hollow until it glides off the face,” Kashuk said.
“Applying in this forward motion will ensure the stick drops off at the most natural point. You can also cheat a more defined jawline by applying underneath the jaw and graduating down the neck.
“Make sure to blend out all lines with a brush in a round circular motion, softening the edges and making sure you can’t see where the colour ends or begins,” she added.
Those who feel contour make-up difficult, here is an option for them.
Kerry Cole, Becca Cosmetics style director, suggests sculpting perfector.
“This product in particular uses a blend of taupe cools and warm undertones to mimic how true shadow would look on the face,” Cole said.
To contour without a confusing face chart, Coles recommends drawing the brush, loaded with the product, along the perimeter of the face in one continuous motion, hitting the hairline, hollow of the cheek and the jawline.