Get pumped up to wear shades of pink for the fall season as Hollywood celebrities like Emma Stone and Jamie Chung have been proudly flaunting pink pouts.
Here’s a list of celebrities who wore rose lip colours best at different events, reports huffingtonpost.com:
Emma Stone: The Birdman actress looked stunning with a fresh bob haircut, which frames her round face perfectly. Eggplant eyeshadow, black mascara and magenta-coloured lip balm.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Jamie Chung: She sported her signature centre-parted and sleek ponytail, with subtle shimmery eye make-up, winged eyeliner and creamy pink pout.
Lea Michele: Michele applied enough bronzer, mascara and mauve lip gloss to accentuate her luminous skin.
Moran Atias: She looked glamorous in loose curls, bronze eyeshadow and rose lips.