For working women, who are out in the field, there is hardly any time to follow a hair and beauty regime. Experts suggest some tips that can help them retain their radiance and look fabulous.
Beauty experts at Hairtrade.com share tips, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Salt spray: The best tip for hair is to keep it looking natural. Add texture and mattify your hair with a sea salt spray. Simply spritz the spray all over your hair for a wavy, effortless look.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Dry shampoo: Dry shampoo will absorb the grease in your hair and add volume to the roots. Simply spray the shampoo on your roots, wait for around 30 seconds and rub it off.
Waterproof mascara: Waterproof mascara is advisable to prevent panda eyes. It does not run so your lashes will stay looking luscious for longer.
Headband: Wearing a headband or bandana will not only make you look festival ready but it will also hide a bad hair day. Try a floral bandana for the day and mix it up with a metallic headscarf at night.
Tinted lip balm: Chapped lips are a common problem. Spending all of your time outdoors partying and enjoying the sun is bound to leave them dehydrated and dry. A tinted lip balm will moisturize your lips while adding a dash of colour to brighten up your makeup look.
Sun protection for hair: The sun can make your hair dry and discoloured. The best way to tackle this is by using sun protecting hair products. The specially formulated hair care products have protecting and restoring formulas that keep your hair looking healthy and full of shine. Try a spray for quick application and apply a replenishing masque for deep treatment after the festival.