How long have you been wearing the same shoe size? It is important to realise that women’s feet are constantly changing due to factors such as ageing, weight gain or loss and pregnancy. Still there are a few mistakes that women make when buying that perfect pair.
From buying unfit shoes to wearing heels for a long time are the few basic mistakes that ladies make while buying shoes, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Mistake number one: Buying shoes that do not fit now.
Always buy shoes that fit you now. People constantly try on shoes (especially when the heels are in sales), think to themselves “they feel a little tight”, and then convince themselves “Well, they’ll stretch…”. Nine out of 10 times, they won’t, or at least not enough to make them really comfortable. Don’t buy a pair of heels with the hope that they’ll fit in the future. Also, the majority of us have one foot bigger than the other, so when buying shoes fit the shoe to your larger foot.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Mistake number two: Buying heels in the morning.
Shop for heels towards the end of the day where possible. Our feet swell towards the end of the day and this will give you a truer fitting of the shoe by the end of the day. As well as being uncomfortable, no one wants a foot muffin top on a sexy pair of heels.
Mistake number three: Wearing heels for way too long.
Wearing heels for a prolonged amount of time is not good for your feet, neither on a short nor long term basis. But let’s face it, every lady loves a good pair of heels to complete that perfect OOTD (outfit for the day). If you wear heels to work or on a night out, try to bring a comfortable pair of shoes along with you so you’re not having to wear them for a prolonged period of time. Once you’ve finished at work or your event is over, swap those heels for a comfy pair of shoes.