The much awaited festive season is here and people are busy ringing in the celebrations. Navratris and Durga Puja both entail lots of outings and family gatherings. It also means dressing and looking your radiant best. Now, therein lies the catch. While you’ve been busy working and attempting to achieve work-life balance, very little attention was paid to the care of your beautiful skin.
Regimens went out the window and life took over. Till now, when you suddenly realise that there are a series of events and those dark circles and tired-looking skin are extremely irritating. But hold on, there is hope yet and it’s pretty much your kitchen to the rescue.
Dr Deepali Bhardwaj, honorary dermatologist to the President Estate Clinic, has a number of ingredients that would help clean up your skin in record time (and within reason), giving it an instant glow and radiance. Now, isn’t that perfect for your last-minute festive gorgeous look?
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
All skin types: Apply fresh lemon and tomato juice after washing your face. Wash it off after waiting for 10-15 minutes. Lemon contains citric acid which can change the pH value of the skin. The pH value determines the skin’s acidity or alkalinity. Tomato juice contains coolants that soothe the skin and astringent properties that absorb the excess oil from the face. Hence, this pack will also help reduce acne.
Oily skin type: In the case of oily skin types, the pH level of the skin needs to be increased. Make a mixture of multani mitti (fuller’s earth), rose water and lemon juice taken in equal proportions, and add a little honey to it. Apply the paste as a pack and wash after 15-20 minutes. Multani mitti and honey helps increase the pH of the skin, giving the face a radiant glow. Honey is a good moisturiser and contains soothing properties, thus, nourishing the skin.
Sensitive skin type: Apply probiotic curd properly on the face as a pack and wash it off after 5 minutes.
Most importantly, all these products are chemicals-free and are easily accessible. All of these products contains skin cleansing properties. Since they are all paraben-free, they have no potential to cause any long term or even temporary side-effects on the skin.