If you are conscious about your legs and avoid wearing short dresses, try out some stylish summer dresses that will help cover them and won’t leave you looking like a frump either.
It’s time to try maxi dresses, staple for any summer wardrobe, and despite the fact that they go down to the floor, they do keep you cool when it’s warm, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Try midi dresses that go right below the knee thereby giving less scope to show your thighs. If you’re quite short in height, it might be best to wear these with flatforms or wedges to give you a bit of length. Flat sandals will only make you look stumpy.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
A dress that’s patterned at the top and plain at the bottom half will draw the eyes up as opposed to down. Such dresses are perfect for both casual affairs and dinner dates.
Team up maxi or midi dresses with a statement necklace.