Sonakshi Sinha’s style evolution has been an interesting one. True, the actress received a lot of flak for her dressing sense in the past, but she has happily left those days behind her. Earlier this year, in an interview with Indianexpress.com, Sinha said, “It was my friend Sakshi Mehra, who was also my stylist, helped me change my dressing style. She urged me to try different trends, cooler looks and get out of my comfort zone. Now, I enjoy trying different looks and presenting myself in never seen before styles.”
True to her word, Sinha was recently spotted looking fabulous in a wrap dress from Marks & Spencer and shoes from Charles & Keith. To add some flair, the actress picked earrings from Pipa Bella and a ring from Fancy Pants The Store. We love how she went for natural make-up with just a touch of dewy glow and bronze on her face, The subtle winged liner and brick-red lipshade looked lovely too.
Then, there was this time when the actress went bold for the song launch of ‘Rang Laal’ from Force 2 in a red suit from Manika Ananda. Wearing her hair back, with just a few strands framing her face, she finished the look with matching red lip shade and a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps. She made it work for her.
She even tried her hands at monochrome printed patterns with an Ashish N Soni dress. Celebrity stylist Aastha Sharma did a stellar job by complementing it with jewellery from Swarovski and a pair of black Jimmy Choo heels. We love how she styled her hair in low curls with a centre parting.
Which look do you like the most? Let us know in the comments below.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest