Packing for a weekend getaway can lead to a love-hate relationship with your wardrobe, but it is necessary to pick only the must have things to avoid the risk of overloaded luggage.
Members of online fashion site bonprix have compiled their top tips for creating the ultimate weekend-away capsule wardrobe, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
1. Have the basics covered: A successful capsule wardrobe should include all the essentials; from jeans to jewellery, but not everything! Keep it basic.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
2. Keep it neutral: Aim for colours that complement each other, you can always use accessories or jewellery to add a pop of colour.
3. Less is more: Use your styling skills to create as many looks as possible with a few key pieces. Try different variations with your items to see which are the most versatile.]
4. Choose separates: This will make it easier to interchange and mix and match your outfits, so you can create more styles while taking up less space in your suitcase or wardrobe.
5. Choose a style theme: if you’re heading to the countryside, pack your suitcase accordingly. This will help you cull the items you ‘think’ you should take – do you really need high heels in a forest?
6. Accessorise: When in doubt, accessorise! Accessories will add the finishing touch, that extra detail or that pop of colour to complete your look.