Shraddha Kapoor’s been missing in action for quite some time now but with Rock On 2 release date nearing, the actress is back with a bang. With umpteen rounds of movie promotions, the actress has been seen at her fashionable best. From chic separates to sheer dresses, it’s a treat for the eyes.
For the trailer launch, the actress picked a sheer dress by Cord. Celebrity stylist Sanam Ratansi complemented the look with a pair of heels from Jimmy Choo, earrings from Valliyan and Misho Designs rings. Hair and make-up artist Shefali and Mel gave the actress a messy top knot which she worked really well.
The second look was chic separates from Urvashi Joneja and a pair of silver-toned pumps from Lamb. Sleek, straight hair with centre-parting and bare minimum make-up with upper-lined eyes and matte pink lips rounded out the look. We think this ensemble is a classic and can go well with both understated and bright make-up.
The actress also did funky well. During her visit to Shillong, Kapoor was seen in an OG green top from Sanchita with statement embellishments in emerald all over, which she paired with a black skirt from Zara. To accentuate the look, she went ahead with a thin leather belt cinched at the waist. A pair of Monique Lhuillier tie-up heels, a messy ponytail and nude lips complemented the look. But one of our favourites is the one she donned for The Kapil Sharma Show. The Lola By Suman B jumpsuit was just gorgeous and pairing it up with Steve Madden shoes and earrings from Paroma Popat was sheer brilliance. We love how she let the outfit do the talking.
Which look do you like the most? Let us know in the comments below.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016