Asymmetrical and flowy silhouettes never goes out of style. We spotted three of the hottest Bollywood celebs – Huma Qureshi, Shilpa Shetty and Amy Jackson – flaunting breezy outfits and it’s safe to say that they were all perfect in their own way. For a recent event, Qureshi was seen in a long-short sleeveless dress and a light lemon yellow floor-length jacket from Ritika Mirchandani.
We can’t get over how lovely the actress looked! The ensemble is just perfect for this season with the right amount of embellishments and embroidery on the jacket. Celebrity stylist Sanjana Batra paired it well with silver kohlapuris and a stunning diamond set from PC Jewellers. Make-up artist and hairstylist Rolika gave her a more natural look with kohl-rimmed eyes and shiny peachish-brown lips. Perfect for day wear, we say.
Amy Jackson too kept it simple in an ensemble from Rimple & Harpreet Narula. The white anarkali dress with the interesting neckline and floral embroidery on the bodice and sleeves are just gorgeous. Kohled eyes, a dark lip shade, a pair of statement earrings and nude heels rounded out the look. Her hair game was on point too with a sleek low bun.
While the two of them kept it really sombre with lighter hues, Shilpa Shetty went all out with a super bright number from Priyal Prakash. The chevron printed lehenga added spark to the otherwise boring outfit. She chose a choker from Purab Paschim and a bracelet and rings from Anmol Jewellers to complement the look.
Which outfit do you like the most? Let us know in the comments below.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest