Be it life lessons or fashion pointers, there’s a lot to learn from Shah Rukh Khan. The Badshah of Bollywood is known to follow a very busy schedule, but he still manages to deliver on the fashion front. It’s not just his red carpet appearances we are talking about, the actor also delivers on the casual front. Also, you can’t overlook the superb attitude with which he carries his clothes. One look at him and you realise that it’s true when they say the way you carry your clothes has got a lot to do with your attitude. On his birthday, we take a look at the superstar’s style quotient.
SRK carries a basic ‘T-shirt and jeans’ look with as much ease as he does a tuxedo. When it comes to casual wear, the actor’s sartorial choice usually ranges from blue’s to blacks. But that’s not the only thing you will find in his wardrobe. He also swears by white. He likes to keep it simple and you will hardly find him sporting bright colours.
Who doesn’t love men in black and when it’s Shah Rukh Khan, even better. It’s no secret that the actor loves black and he carries the red carpet look in black with so much panache that it’s the next best thing to 007. He is also seen wearing a lot of waistcoats. Here, the actor can be seen sporting it with a crisp white shirt with rolled-up sleeves. Way to go!
He also does distressed denims well. And pairing it up with a buttoned-down shirt/tee takes it to the next level, especially with his chiselled jawline and a sculpted physique. In fact, he does them a favour by being in it. Stylish and classy at the same time.
Not everyone has the demeanour to carry off a checkered coat with panache but it’s King Khan we are talking about. Here, the actor gets the dynamics right by pairing it with a white shirt and black trousers. Picture perfect. Also, we hardly see men experimenting with layering but SRK is not the one to shy away from it.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016