Nail art has been dominating the world since it gained popularity since past few years and weird and quirky trends have defined it. From aquarium nail art trends to pizza designs to fur nails, we have seen it all but never something as scary and creepy as scorpion nails.
Yes, a major trend in Mexico has evolved where ladies are imbuing the deadly stinger on their nails; don’t be fooled if you think it’s just a scorpion picture or paintings of the deadly insect. Women are going crazy by the trend, where an actually baby scorpions are being glued to nails!
According to a Daily Mail report, the Latin American women are happily gluing the deadly insect Centruroides Suffusus, whose venom can kill any human being in just 15 minutes.
It all apparently started when Lupita Garcia, a scorpion artisan and enthusiast, suggested to the staff at beauty parlour owner Rocio Vidales nail parlour in Durango, Mexico, to have a Scorpion-themed manicure.
“It started out as a sick joke”, Vidales, who is pioneering the uncanny beauty trend told MailOnline. “We’ve had women come here from across North America specifically to have baby scorpions fitted to their nails,” the report added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The tiny baby scorpions are stuck onto one or two nails after it has been killed with some bug spray and the stingers are left when attached to a woman’s nail. Despite being less than a week old, they are still highly venomous. Rocio said in that she never touches the deadly insects with her hands.
Here are some of the pictures of the odd trend:
Bizarre, quirky, odd, we exactly don’t know how to define it. Let us know what you fell about the new fashion trend.