Singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham eats salmon every day to keep her skin healthy.
The 42-year-old says that her skin wasn’t always perfect, but her dermatologist told her to try eating the oily fish a day to help clear her complexion, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I used to have really problematic skin and he (dermatologist) said to me, ‘You have to eat salmon every single day’. I said, ‘Really, every day?’ And he said, ‘Yes; breakfast, lunch or dinner, you have to eat it every single day’,” Beckham told The Edit magazine.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
While the former Spice Girl boasts having perfect skin, she also shared that she has made a lot of fashion mistakes.
“I have made so many fashion mistakes but I actually don’t look at them as mistakes. I celebrate those things. I laugh occasionally but I’m not ashamed of any of that,” Beckham said.