If there’s one thing we realised about superstar Rihanna it’s the fact that she has absolutely no qualms about experimenting with her look. From the naked dress trend to white hair makeover, the Grammy Award winning singer has done it all. The songstress is at it again and was recently spotted hitting a nightclub rocking a large new dreadlocks hairdo.
For her big night out, the 28-year-old picked a stunning crismon silk gown with a thigh-high slit. She completed her bold look with a splash of bright red lip shade, a faux fur stole and diamond cross necklace. It’s not the first time the star has sported dreadlocks. She had debuted the look in 2012 when she appeared on “American Idol” – although this time they are far longer.
According to The Sun, Rihanna said, “I have two main hair people I work with, they’re always with me. I’m like, ‘I’m bored! I wanna change my hair!’. That’s the good thing about a weave. You can do whatever with it.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Before the sighting, the ‘Work’ hitmaker revealed her bold new hairdo which sweeps down to reach her waist on her Instagram page. ‘Buffalo Soldier,’ she captioned the black and white snapshot.
Such a welcome change from the sleek middle-parted hairdo she spotted at the Paris Fashion Week a few days back. The singer showcased her second Fenty Puma by Rihanna collection on September 28 at the fashion extravaganza, joining the ranks of some of fashion’s biggest names like Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Alexander McQueen.
What do you think about her new look? Let us know in the comments below.