Fashion Designer Richa Ranawat has unveiled a new Indo-Western line titled WeDesi under her label StyleInn, based in Mumbai. The designs bring the best of two worlds together with sophisticated cuts from the West that are embellished with unique Zardozi work from the East.
Watch What Else is Making News
StyleInn is an Indo-western blend of trousseau and evening couture.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Ranawat participated in a fashion show and exhibition titled Lakme Sri Lanka Fashion Week by Divalicious at Taj Samudra Colombo on October 8.
“I have been waiting for so long to make a mark in the international fashion week and we not only got a great response at the fashion week, but the participation in exhibition also had a great response,” Ranawat, who had also participated in India Runaway Week early this year, said in a statement.
“It was team work which led to the success and many more fashion shows to come in the coming months with different concepts and themes,” she added.
Other participants of the Lakme Sri Lanka Fashion Week included Neeta Lulla, Babita Malkani and Nishka Lulla.