Fashion Designer Richa Ranawat has unveiled a new Indo-Western line titled WeDesi under her label StyleInn, based in Mumbai. The designs bring the best of two worlds together with sophisticated cuts from the West that are embellished with unique Zardozi work from the East.
Watch What Else is Making News
StyleInn is an Indo-western blend of trousseau and evening couture.
Ranawat participated in a fashion show and exhibition titled Lakme Sri Lanka Fashion Week by Divalicious at Taj Samudra Colombo on October 8.
“I have been waiting for so long to make a mark in the international fashion week and we not only got a great response at the fashion week, but the participation in exhibition also had a great response,” Ranawat, who had also participated in India Runaway Week early this year, said in a statement.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“It was team work which led to the success and many more fashion shows to come in the coming months with different concepts and themes,” she added.
Other participants of the Lakme Sri Lanka Fashion Week included Neeta Lulla, Babita Malkani and Nishka Lulla.