Actor Ranveer Singh is going to rap for international menswear brand JACK&JONES’s new campaign.
The brand recently announced a new campaign “Don’t Hold Back” featuring the actor as their new brand ambassador. To kickstart the campaign, the brand along with the actor have worked on a song titled “Don’t hold back”, written and sung by Ranveer himself.
The strong and snappy lyrics of the song invite listeners to boldly display their true individuality and celebrate the power of inner strength.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
As the name suggests, it stands for a ‘who-gives-a-damn attitude’ and is a clear call to action for fans, to shun all inhibitions and follow their gut, irrespective of what the world says or of consequences.
“‘Don’t Hold Back’ is a strong message that I believe will resonate with the youth of the nation. It’s a message that, I believe, echoes the vibe and attitude of our youth; follow your heart, and stop giving a damn about ‘log kya kahenge’ (what will people say),” Ranveer said in a statement.
He added: “I am grateful to Jack&Jones for giving me the opportunity to share this bold message with all the young and fearless Indians out there! I have written the lyrics and sung the rap myself, and I can’t wait to see how everyone reacts to the music video.”
See what else is making news
Vineet Gautam, Country Head, BESTSELLER, also feels that “the words “Don’t hold back” represent the JACK&JONES spirit, and Ranveer embodies this message perfectly”.
“We see music as a key medium to connect with our target audience and hence, to kick start the campaign, we are launching a rap song, written and sung by Ranveer Singh exclusively for Jack&Jones,” Gautam said.
The music video “Don’t hold back” will go live on Friday.