Clothing giant Armani has chosen Oscar-nominated actress Quvenzhane Wallis as the face of their junior campaign.
The 10-year-old actress impressed designer Giorgio Armani with her breakout performance in ‘Beasts of the Southern Wild’ so much that he signed her up to front the adverts for his kidswear line, reported E! online.
The campaign sees the child star, who became the youngest-ever Academy Award nominee in 2013, dressed to impress in a smart tux, with an adorable puppy perched on her shoulder.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Quvenzhane is so talented despite her young age. She is a child who has the natural ability to play many different roles,” Giorgio said.
“Her kindness, curiosity and openness toward others really struck me, as they are all traits that I admire. It is for this very reason that I wanted her to be the face of Armani Junior.”
Quvenzhane will next appear opposite Jamie Foxx and Cameron Diaz in the new musical movie adaptation of ‘Annie’ and says landing her first modelling gig was as exciting as her acting triumphs.
The fashion house has long been a fan of the rising star since Quvenzhane donned a custom-made Armani blue gown for last year’s Oscars.