Clothing giant Armani has chosen Oscar-nominated actress Quvenzhane Wallis as the face of their junior campaign.
The 10-year-old actress impressed designer Giorgio Armani with her breakout performance in ‘Beasts of the Southern Wild’ so much that he signed her up to front the adverts for his kidswear line, reported E! online.
The campaign sees the child star, who became the youngest-ever Academy Award nominee in 2013, dressed to impress in a smart tux, with an adorable puppy perched on her shoulder.
“Quvenzhane is so talented despite her young age. She is a child who has the natural ability to play many different roles,” Giorgio said.
“Her kindness, curiosity and openness toward others really struck me, as they are all traits that I admire. It is for this very reason that I wanted her to be the face of Armani Junior.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Quvenzhane will next appear opposite Jamie Foxx and Cameron Diaz in the new musical movie adaptation of ‘Annie’ and says landing her first modelling gig was as exciting as her acting triumphs.
The fashion house has long been a fan of the rising star since Quvenzhane donned a custom-made Armani blue gown for last year’s Oscars.