Our very own Priyanka Chopra was seen in the very famous and well-loved The Ellen Show on October 25 for the promotion of her action-packed series Quantico, Season 2 and we just cannot stop gawking at her! She wore a white all-lace Midi dress from Zimmerman Resort-2017, which she paired with a pair of contrast blue pumps, a messy pulled-back ponytail and a burgundy lip. She looked a vision in white as she walked in confidently to the show.
The dress is simply beautiful and even though almost sheer, looked very chic on Chopra. The dark burgundy lip colour helped break the monotony of the white lace and the blue pumps added the pop element to the ensemble! If there is one thing we’d would change in her look, it would be the hairdo. The messy ponytail did not add to the otherwise whimsical look. A pinned back wavy do might have been a better option.
This look was the perfect way to showcase the hottest trends of the season — lace and burgundy. The dark blood hue is back with its warm winter hotness! And we like it! From lips to nails, this colour is no doubt the favoured colour of our celebs. It is the perfect colourway to the usual red. Also, lacy fabrics like French chantilly, cotton and linen organdy are an upcoming summer trend to look out for. Crochets and lace are going big this season and we cannot wait to see what more of these trends our celebs choose to wear!
But then again, when you ooze with confidence like our Priyanka Chopra, everything you wear becomes a trend. Her style story till date is on point and we wish to see a lot more in the future.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016