At the Getty Center in Los Angeles, Quantico star and August 2016 InStyle cover girl Priyanka Chopra charmed her way through a star-studded guest list. The actress who joined other honorees including Hollywood star Nicole Kidman and designer Tom Ford rocked a Haider Ackermann one-shoulder satin teal top, a form-fitting black skirt with an edgy exposed zipper, Jimmy Choo shoes and jewellery from Repossi.
At first glance, the outfit seemed like an unexpected choice, but a closer look at the star’s red carpet look proved she is well-versed with fashion. However, we can’t say the same about her make-up. We think the actress went over the top with the foundation and it was nothing closer to her skin tone. Strobing would have worked wonderfully in this case and would have helped the deep brown rust lip shade, sharply defined brows and those expressive eyes to pop out.
At the intimate dinner, Chopra thanked the designers and the stylists who have dressed her over the years and helped her find the voice to express herself through clothes. Currently, Christina Ehrlich is the lady responsible for her edgy looks. She also spoke about her personal style.
According to PeopleStyle, Chopra said, “I don’t think that in the last one year I suddenly become more stylish, no. I think I always had an inherent style, that my clothes need to make me feel comfortable, that’s something I’ve always had. I guess once I came to America, America has become a little bit more aware about my style. My style stayed the same!”
She further said, “I am not someone who is like, ‘I want to break the internet with what I am wearing!’ I don’t think like that,” she says. “I wear what I feel, and I need to feel my best in what I wear. I decide on my clothes based on that. I’ve had lot of great reviews for what I wear but I really don’t wear my clothes for that reason. I pick outfits to feel the best that I can feel and I think that’s the only way to wear clothes. You can’t overthink it.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The InStyle Awards honours actors, actresses and artistes whose style defines the red carpet, as well as the industry’s top image-makers.