Actress Prachi Desai and Gauhar Khan turned show-stopper at the Lakme Fashion Week here.
Known for her exotic red carpet creations worn by Bollywood stars, Sonaakshi Raaj presented her collection ‘A Broadway Affair’ on day four of the Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014 here.
It was a collection of skirts teamed up with cropped tops, high waist pants with bustier, gowns, pre-stitched draped saris with corsets, lacy blouses, halter gold bustier in shades of white, beige, light blue and tomato red.
Wearing a stunning corset and moulded draped sari, Prachi turned the showstopper for Sonaakshi.
Another designer Ken Ferns created a floral fantasy for his garments through his collection called ‘Secret Garden’. The silhouettes were utterly feminine with cropped tops, pleated shorts, floppy sleeves for asymmetric tunics, maxi skirts teamed with blouses for women. Men’s wear was a line-up of shorts, printed pants, shirts and muscle sleeved tunics.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He made use of colours like blue, white, turquoise, green, pink and lime green. Ken had Gauhar, who wore a printed corset with a long pencil skirt seductively slit at the back.