A pretty pendant that can make you philosophical
The pendant is inspired by ‘the Circle of Life’. We need to move consciously from the outer circle of the material world towards the inner circle, step by step till we reach the inner core.
Fabricated in white gold, this contemporary design pendant is studded with round brilliant cut diamonds set in prongs.
It can gracefully adorn a woman of any age. It can be worn with both Indian and western dressing strung in a delicate white gold chain.
Price: 1,23,000/- only
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The timeless necklace that you can pass on to next gen
This V-shaped necklace is a blend of classic and modern design. It can be worn eternally to be passed on to the next generation.
It’s fabricated in white gold with round brilliant cut diamonds in prong setting. The scattered diamonds have been set to give an illusion of fancy cuts which adds drama to the piece.
Price: 7,50,000/- only
Courtesy: Popley & Sons Jewellers