Use seasonal fruits which are cost effective and also bring a visible difference to your skin in different packs, says Bharti Taneja, Cosmetologist, Aesthetician and Founder, Director of ALPS Beauty Group .
She has also shared a few packs that could be used:
* Banana (for dry skin): This remedy comes as a great boon for ladies with dry skin type as it is sure to soothe the dryness with all the nourishing properties enclosed.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Mix mashed banana and milk together so that it emerges as a thick paste. Now, add a few drops of honey and half a teaspoon of kaolin powder to it. Apply and wash off for a smooth textured skin. Regular usage will give desired results.
* Orange pack (for oily skin): Orange can work as a brightener for your skin. Start with this remedy by adding 2 table spoon orange juice into a spoon of sandalwood along with 1 table spoon of powdered calamine powder.
Apply it as a face pack until it semi dries and wash off to reveal fairer, suppler skin. Orange will act as a perfect tanning removal agent as well for your skin.
* Apple effect (for normal skin): To give an instant glow to your skin, apple mask plays the trick.
Make a paste by grinding a fresh apple and adding raw milk, milk powder and Fuller’s earth powder to it. Now whip this pack until it gains uniformity. Apply it all over you face, relax for 15 minutes and rinse with water.
The treatment softens, rejuvenates and restores the skin’s natural PH balance thus making it glow beyond anyone’s imagination.
* Strawberry pack (for combination skin): Make a paste by grinding a mashed strawberry pulp and a few mint leaves. Now add kaolin powder along with a few drops of honey and whip it. Let it sit for a few minutes and apply a thin layer of this pack. Wait till it dries and wash off to reveal supreme textured skin.
While strawberry will lighten the colour and tighten the texture of your skin, mint will infuse a boost of freshness!
* Coconut pack (for sensitive skin): Coconut water is considered quite helpful for soothing the irritability of sensitive skin.
Mix 1 table spoon of coconut water with 2 table spoon calamine powder and an ounce of aloe vera gel. Slather it all over the face and let it work for 7-5 minutes. Now, rinse away and repeat every alternate day to achieve faster effect. Coconut water is rich with anti oxidants and makes the skin glow.