There was a time when people believed that fashion and sports don’t go well together. That’s passe now. Starting from Sania Mirza to Virat Kohli, these geniuses have proved that style comes easy to them and at the end of the day you just need to have the eye for details. Joining them on this wonderful journey is Olympic silver medallist, P V Sindhu.
Looks like slamming her way into people’s heart wasn’t enough for this Hyderabadi champ. Recently, Sindhu did a photo shoot with a women’s magazine, Just for Women (JFW) and the photos are just gorgeous.
On the cover, the athelete is seen wearing a cut-out grey lace dress with nude pumps and we think she looks perfect. The make-up is on point too with just a hint of dewy sheen, smokey eyes in shades of burgundy and soft pink lips. She also hit a classy one in navy blue seperates. The sheer crop-top and flared pants complemented her skin tone well. But more than that it was her 100-watts smile that made it picture perfect. Last but not the least, we spotted her in a crimson gown with ruffle-detailing around the knees which she paired with the hottest accessory of the season, the choker.
In the cover shoot video, Sindhu also spilled some beans on her success.
“For three months, I didn’t have a phone and I had to get away from junk food and everything. That really helped me. We planned accordingly and strategy wise it all worked out. Gopi Sir also worked really hard for me and sacrificed a lot of things. So it paid off well. It has been a wonderful journey. Those three months were tough but if you want something, you have to sacrifice something in life. I have got a medal for the country. So I think I am really proud of it!”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016