Sonam Kapoor’s love for Ralph & Russo couture is no secret. The Prem Ratan Dhan Payo actress has been spotted donning the designer’s creations on numerous occasions. Remember the white gown she wore at Cannes 2016 with the gorgeous train? Looks like Kapoor was in the mood for some more haute couture from the fashion house when she stepped out in this beautiful navy ensemble with featured applique work. The sheer fabric worked wonderfully to give it a rich look and pairing it with a bomber jacket was pure genius. Celebrity stylist Namrata Soni did a great job by giving the actress marsala lips, a winged eyeliner look and an updo with a middle parting. Glamour at its best, we say.
Meanwhile, Kapoor’s best friend Jacqueline Fernandez was seen rocking some really cool pastels at a recent event. The actress was spotted in a beautiful and soothing Christopher Kane gown. What caught our eye were the gorgeous pleats and the lace bodice with the pop of aqua blue and a slight sheen. Seriously, we haven’t seen pleats looking any better and we are glad celebrity stylist Tanya Ghavri picked this look for Fernandez. Equally compelling was Daniel Bauer’s make-up. The leading stylist gave her a dewy and flawless shine with a beautiful flush of pink on her cheeks. Perfectly slicked-back hair, soft pink lips and lavender hue nail shade rounded out the look.
There was another beauty who got people talking and it was none other than Nimrat Kaur. The actress was spotted in a bardot neckline dress by Gauri and Nainika, and she totally killed it! So much so, that we are in love with this look. Celebrity stylist Tanya Ghavri picked a beautiful necklace from Amrapali Jewels and a sleek pair of shoes from Charles & Keith to add a touch of monochrome. With hair in a ponytail, Kaur finished the look with nude make-up and soft pink lips.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Which look do you like the most? Let us know in the comments below.