Gone are the days when fashion and lifestyle exhibitions used to primarily cater to women as now Mumbai is going to host The Gentlemen’s Edition 2016, a curated lifestyle exhibit for men.
To be held at the Porsche Centre on October 16, this first-of-its-kind event for men only promises to give options to the men’s sartorial needs.
Founded by entrepreneur Vinisha Jain, The Gentlemen’s Edition addresses an audience of discerning, fashion forward males with a unique formula that covers everything a man would covet – luxury, lifestyle and fashion, said a statement.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
After a successful first show last year, this season will see a fine mix of bespoke suits, shirts, Indian wear, styling accessories, leather products and grooming essentials.
“While this season sees a glut of pop-ups and exhibitions, there is not a single platform that addresses the needs of today’s urban, metrosexual and fashion-loving male! With The Gentlemen’s Edition, we’d like to change that and put the spotlight on men and fulfilling their fashion, lifestyle and grooming needs,” said Jain.
Some of the brands that will participate in the exhibition are Raisson D’etre by Govinda Mehta, Vaibhav Singh, Bellani S. Bespoke Tailors, Arjun Kilachand, Vanity Homme, Bushido Denim, Baystitch, Amit Wadhwa, Threads & Shirts and Monsieur M.
Men’s accessory labels like The Gentleman’s Community, The Tie Hub, BeBajrang, Vibrance and Viari along with footwear labels like Daponair, Vetro Power are also going to participate.