When it comes to a style face-off, there is nothing that beats Indian women in ethnic-wear. And come festive season, everyone is dressed in their traditional best, especially our favourite Bollywood celebrities, who have been showing off their A-game this year with panache.
In the last couple of days, we have seen the likes of veteran fashionistas Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Kareena Kapoor Khan slaying it in Indian wear, but we took due notice when we spotted two other B-Town beauties doing the same.
Recently, Neha Dhupia – who has a hits and misses, but always with attitude, relationship with fashion – looked very pretty in an Anamika Khanna creation on the sets of The Kapil Sharma Show. All about old-school romance, the outfit was simply gorgeous (this is one of those outfits that would look good on most, so if you’re still planning your Diwali outfit, consider this ensemble!). The model-turned-actress wore the printed open-front jacket with a draped skirt. Celebrity stylist Mohit Rai complemented this look with jewellery from Renu Oberoi and Anmol Jewellers and a pair of nude Jimmy Choos. Make-up and hair artist Angelina Joseph also did a brilliant job with the romantic updo and nude make-up. We know festive season is all about bright colours, but Dhupia shows us how to do pastels well. Real classy!
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Meanwhile, Pooja Hegde gave us desi outfit goals in this lovely Indian wear by Sonakshi Raaj. In shades of soft champagne, the lehenga-choli with golden embroidery and pearl highlights paired with a sheer dupatta looked gorgeous on the lady. She finished the look with a pair of beautiful statement earrings. Make-up wise too, the actress scored some major brownie points with a dewy sheen, dramatic smokey eyes and berry lips. Just gorgeous!
Which look do you like the most? Would you try it out this festive season? Let us know in the comments below.