Fashion designer Masaba Gupta is in awe of the fashion sense of Kareena Kapoor Khan — who is expecting her first baby — and says she would be glad if she could be half as cool as the actress during her own pregnancy.
Masaba, who is married to film producer Madhu Mantena, told IANS: “I haven’t ever seen any international or national celebrity dress up like Kareena does. You will see her in her denims and chappals also and in a nice maxi with thigh high cut also.
“She is just someone who is inherently cool. She is that girl who you look at, and you want to be a movie star.”
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Masaba finds Kareena “effortless” in her dress sense while flaunting her baby bump.
“She is not worried about how she is looking and she is enjoying her pregnancy. I love the way she has embraced pregnancy. I will be glad if I could be half as cool as her during my pregnancy,” she added.
Kareena’s pregnancy has given her no reason to wear loose or anti-fit clothes. Instead, she has been choosing all the right ensembles to remain her stylish self.
Meanwhile, Masaba is gearing up to showcase her designs in Delhi for Amazon India Fashion Week Spring Summer 2017. Her show will be held on October 15, 2016 at the NSIC Grounds in New Delhi.
She has also been involved with designing a Limited Edition ‘Masaba for Lifestyle’ gift bags and gift cards for the festive season.