Pakistan’s leading designer Maria. B has come up with a collection of bridal and formal wear for the forthcoming wedding season.
Inspired by the elegance and grandeur that is characteristic of Pakistani weddings, the new collection presents a fusion of modern and traditional bridal fashion.
“For the upcoming wedding season, we are introducing a new line of bridal wear and formal wear that features elegant and feminine clothing for the modern bride-to-be. The new collection is a fusion of eastern and western bridal fashion which is currently on trend internationally and which we anticipate will be popular locally as well,” the designer said in a statement.
“The designs provide diversity of choice for their Mehndi, Barat and Walima ceremonies with ensembles consisting of full-length gowns, A-line shirts with lehengas and short frocks and straight shirts with cigarette pants among others,” she added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The new line features the use of a subtle colour palette comprising pastels and fresh tones, and features intricate embroidery in a luxe range of sheer fabrics consisting of net chiffon, pure jamawar and raw silk.
For bridal wear specifically, the brand has made use of unconventional embellishments such as foil printing and tissue and jamawar appliques to create a distinct aesthetic.
The new collection will be available for custom order through our Bridal Studio in Lahore and online through email orders.