Pakistan’s leading designer Maria. B has come up with a collection of bridal and formal wear for the forthcoming wedding season.
Inspired by the elegance and grandeur that is characteristic of Pakistani weddings, the new collection presents a fusion of modern and traditional bridal fashion.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“For the upcoming wedding season, we are introducing a new line of bridal wear and formal wear that features elegant and feminine clothing for the modern bride-to-be. The new collection is a fusion of eastern and western bridal fashion which is currently on trend internationally and which we anticipate will be popular locally as well,” the designer said in a statement.
“The designs provide diversity of choice for their Mehndi, Barat and Walima ceremonies with ensembles consisting of full-length gowns, A-line shirts with lehengas and short frocks and straight shirts with cigarette pants among others,” she added.
The new line features the use of a subtle colour palette comprising pastels and fresh tones, and features intricate embroidery in a luxe range of sheer fabrics consisting of net chiffon, pure jamawar and raw silk.
For bridal wear specifically, the brand has made use of unconventional embellishments such as foil printing and tissue and jamawar appliques to create a distinct aesthetic.
The new collection will be available for custom order through our Bridal Studio in Lahore and online through email orders.