London-based models Sofia Bokhari and Darren Imossi will be among those who will walk the runway at the French European Indian Fashion Week (FEIFW) here later this month.
An initiative by the World News Network, the event is slated to be held at the iconic Eiffel Tower here from October 21-23.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Sofia said in a statement issued by the organisers: “I am keen to progress in my acting career and always take part in new and exciting projects. Walking for FEIFW is going to be an exciting journey for me”.
Imossi said: “I am glad to be a part of this iconic event.”
FEIFW President Satish Reddy said, “I am lucky to have the best models and hair, make-up artist from London.”
Bryanna Angel Allen will be working on the make-up and hair department for the fashion event and will put together the latest looks on an assembly line of models.
“The show is about the clothes and the designer behind them, so it is imperative that you work with them to create the make-up and hair that complements the clothes and reflects the whole look,” Allen said.