The venue for the bi-annual Lakme Fashion Week, one of the India’s premier fashion events, has been changed from Grand Hyatt to Palladium Hotel here for the forthcoming edition of Winter-Festive 2014.
The five-day fashion extravaganza will start Aug 20.
LFW’s new venue spans across the eighth and ninth floors of the Palladium Hotel and promises to startle its guests with many new features and surprises.
“Lakme Fashion Week is an experience that fashion patrons look forward to every season and with our new venue partner Hotel Palladium, we will take this experience to next level, while also making the five-day event more accessible for media and guests,” Purnima Lamba, head of Innovation, Lakme, said in a statement.
Romil Ratra, director of Palladium Hotel in Lower Parel here, is also ecstatic to host the fashion gala.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“We at Palladium Hotel are absolutely delighted to play host to the iconic LFW brimming with stalwarts from the fashion industry. We are excited to showcase 45,000 sq ft of our two floors of opulent banquet spaces and to have them house the city’s creme de la creme starting August,” said Ratra.
The LFW is a platform for a mix of over 100 established and upcoming designers who showcase their fashion collections.