The venue for the bi-annual Lakme Fashion Week, one of the India’s premier fashion events, has been changed from Grand Hyatt to Palladium Hotel here for the forthcoming edition of Winter-Festive 2014.
The five-day fashion extravaganza will start Aug 20.
LFW’s new venue spans across the eighth and ninth floors of the Palladium Hotel and promises to startle its guests with many new features and surprises.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“Lakme Fashion Week is an experience that fashion patrons look forward to every season and with our new venue partner Hotel Palladium, we will take this experience to next level, while also making the five-day event more accessible for media and guests,” Purnima Lamba, head of Innovation, Lakme, said in a statement.
Romil Ratra, director of Palladium Hotel in Lower Parel here, is also ecstatic to host the fashion gala.
“We at Palladium Hotel are absolutely delighted to play host to the iconic LFW brimming with stalwarts from the fashion industry. We are excited to showcase 45,000 sq ft of our two floors of opulent banquet spaces and to have them house the city’s creme de la creme starting August,” said Ratra.
The LFW is a platform for a mix of over 100 established and upcoming designers who showcase their fashion collections.