Noted actress Kirron Kher walked the ramp Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014 here today wearing designer Gaurang Shah’s creation.
On day three of the ongoing event, Gaurang’s ‘Chandbali’ collection presented a line of regal ethnic wear. He ensured the outfits had richness, beauty and touches of bridal finery.
To end the show, Gaurang had his favourite muse Kirron Kher in a pink brocade sari, who walked down the ramp to a thunderous applause.
It was a collection of hand-woven Banarasi sarees, dresses, lehenga, floor length kalidaar in shades of red, pink, yellow, orange, green. His creation was a blend of Indian heritage and modernity.
Meanwhile, Purvi Doshi’s collection sent out a message towards preservation of the environment. Her ‘Renaissance’ collection gave out the message- ‘Be fashionable, but respect
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The collection had floor length gowns, flared minis, long sleeved collared kurtas, printed palazzos, waisted black dress with embellishment and tops. The color story red, grey, deep green, and indigo.
Shruti Sancheti presented midis, maxis, jumpsuits, asymmetrical dresses, jackets, kurtas, tunics and saris creating a riot of colours with aqua, green, blue, yellow, pink, being prominent among them.