Noted actress Kirron Kher walked the ramp Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014 here today wearing designer Gaurang Shah’s creation.
On day three of the ongoing event, Gaurang’s ‘Chandbali’ collection presented a line of regal ethnic wear. He ensured the outfits had richness, beauty and touches of bridal finery.
To end the show, Gaurang had his favourite muse Kirron Kher in a pink brocade sari, who walked down the ramp to a thunderous applause.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
It was a collection of hand-woven Banarasi sarees, dresses, lehenga, floor length kalidaar in shades of red, pink, yellow, orange, green. His creation was a blend of Indian heritage and modernity.
Meanwhile, Purvi Doshi’s collection sent out a message towards preservation of the environment. Her ‘Renaissance’ collection gave out the message- ‘Be fashionable, but respect
The collection had floor length gowns, flared minis, long sleeved collared kurtas, printed palazzos, waisted black dress with embellishment and tops. The color story red, grey, deep green, and indigo.
Shruti Sancheti presented midis, maxis, jumpsuits, asymmetrical dresses, jackets, kurtas, tunics and saris creating a riot of colours with aqua, green, blue, yellow, pink, being prominent among them.