Bollywood’s Kapoor sisters need no introduction. They have always being strong, confident women at the top of their style game. While elder sister Karisma Kapoor’s been giving us one fashion hit after another, Kareena has been quietly setting a benchmark for moms-to-be. This time, we caught the two upping their style game in gorgeous ethnic wear. While Kareena chose to go down the minimalist route, Karisma went full out with extravagant designer ensembles.
The first look that got our attention is Kareena rocking Indian wear in this Anamika Khanna creation. Styled impeccably by celebrity stylist Tanya Ghavri, the younger sibling looked gorgeous in a sleek hairdo, smokey eyes and the hottest accessory of the season, a choker.
Prior to this, she was seen in a white anarkali suit by Rajesh Pratap Singh, a statement neckpiece by Amrapali and mojris. The look was really simple but elegant. She looked picture perfect.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Karisma too is at the top of her game these days and even if you try, you simply can’t ignore her. For an event in Australia, she was spotted in a floor-length gown by Anamika Khanna. The embroidered gown was absolutely gorgeous, especially with that train. We think celebrity stylist and designer Eshaa Amiin did a really good job in adding a royal touch to this look. She looked lovely.
But the clear winner is Karisma in a beautiful Sabyasachi anarkali. We think it’s pure gold and would look good on everybody. Jewellery from Aquamarine and an embellished clutch from Sabyasachi rounded out the look.
Which look did you like the best? Let us know in the comments below.